Planning a special event has many moving parts. Securing a venue, hiring the talent, and organizing all the vendors is of utmost importance for a successful event. Just as important, but often overlooked, is choosing a special event cleanup crew.
Whether your team is planning a first time event, or an annual tradition, the community will not only comment on the event itself, but also the cleanliness of the area once the event is complete.
Not all special event cleanup crews are created equal. Before scheduling with a company, do your research and take the following into consideration:
- Event Logistics – Outdoor concerts, sporting events, street festivals, and county fairs may require different equipment and staff. Plan ahead to ensure the event cleanup company is available for the day, time, and location of your event.
- Services Available – Coordinating with multiple vendors can be costly and time consuming. Make sure the company offers street sweeping, parking lot cleaning, trash removal, and litter collection services.
- Company Reliability – Your event is happening, rain or shine, so make sure your cleanup crew is prepared to do the same. Read online reviews about prospective companies and ask local event planners for recommendations on prepared and timely companies.
- Price Guarantee – Budgeting for any event is important. When comparing price quotes, make sure all fees are included. Additional fees tacked on the day of the event can substantially increase the price of the cleanup.
- Company Location – A local company will be able to quickly reach your event’s location, which will ultimately cut down on your expenses. In addition, a local company is likely already familiar with the equipment and staff needed to appropriately clean your intended venue.
Remember, reputation is everything when it comes to holding events. Choose a reliable and affordable special event cleanup company, and ensure you’re not trashing your own reputation! Reilly Sweeping has been cleaning up special events in Delaware, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia, New Jersey, Ohio, and Pennsylvania for more than 40 years. Learn more about how we can help you with your special event cleanup.