Reilly Sweeping has years of experience and extensive expertise in providing cleaning services for airport runways, aprons, taxiways, parking lots, fueling areas and baggage processing zones. Our highly trained sweeping operators are experienced in providing thorough and efficient service. We know that unkempt runways can create safety concerns for pilots, staff, and passengers, which is why we complete each cleaning as quickly as possible so you can continue normal operation.
Due to the sensitive nature of airports, we are familiar with common security measures and procedures used by airports. We also take precautions to make sure our employees do not jeopardize security. Most of our employees have a current Transportation Worker’s Identification Card (TWIC) issued by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). Obtaining this clearance requires that the employee meets certain criteria including maintaining a clean criminal record and having no known connections to terrorist activities.
We have the best, modern sweeping machines to get the job done correctly. Reilly Sweeping has state-of-the-art vacuum sweeping vehicles that are capable of quickly removing a variety of foreign objects and general debris from runways. The vehicles in our fleet can sweep large, flat surfaces at high speeds and are able to pick up common runway trash, including rubber, gravel, sand, metal objects and pieces of vegetation. We are also able to use blasts of air to remove debris found around embedded runway lighting. To maintain visibility, we use water to control dust.
Why Use Reilly Sweeping at Your Airport?
- We are turn-key. Hire us and we take care of the rest for you.
- We have many years of experience working at major East Coast airports.
- Our personnel have proper security credentials and know the procedures required to protect our transportation system.
- We are able to quickly and safely sweep very large areas in a cost-effective way.
- We have modern equipment made to get the job done right. Every time.
- Regular sweeping services increase the safety of your facility for incoming and outgoing aircraft.