Reilly Sweeping is proud to offer its services to businesses and municipalities in Maryland. Our office is located in Annapolis Junction, with easy access to both the Baltimore and DC metropolitan areas. Whether you’re looking for a municipal street sweeper, private parking lot cleaner, or a one-time construction clean-up, Reilly Sweeping provides unsurpassed quality and customized programs to meet your needs.
- Parking Lot Cleaning
- Street Sweeping
- Construction Site Cleanup
- Special Event Cleanup
- Commercial and Retail Lot Cleaning
- …Plus Many More!
Our Customers Come First
Since founding Reilly Sweeping in 1971, Gerald M. Reilly has always believed that if a customer is pleased with our level of service, they will use us again. With this in mind, we provide the highest quality sweeping service available. We’re committed to customer service — it’s what our business is built on, and we are committed to exceeding your expectations. When you work with us, you can expect that:
- Your calls and questions will be answered promptly and with confidence by knowledgeable customer support representatives.
- The right solutions to your needs will be proposed from a team with superior skills, in-depth experience, and thorough knowledge of the street sweeping industry.
- You’ll see results from skilled equipment operators who know the full capabilities of their equipment.
But, don’t take our word for it. Experience the difference for yourself!
Contact Us Today!
If you would like more information about the services we offer in the Maryland, Washington, D.C., or Virginia area, you can call us, email us, or fill out the form below and one of our team members will reach out to you as quickly as possible. We will work with you to create a customized program to fit your needs.
Fun Facts About Maryland’s Streets:
- Trade by land in Maryland was enhanced in the early 1800s when the government authorized the construction of the National Road, connecting Cumberland, Maryland to the Ohio Valley.
- The cobblestone streets of Fell’s Point in Baltimore, MD date back to the 18th century.
- Sir Francis Nicholson designed the layout of Annapolis, MD. He modeled the street plan as circles centered around various focal points as opposed to a grid.