The days are getting longer and the sun is shining brighter, which means summer is finally making an appearance. With outdoor concerts and festivals, summer is one of the best times of the year. If you are hosting an outdoor event, you know a lot goes into coordinating its success. One of the most important, but often overlooked, details of event planning is cleaning up afterwards. Forgetting to factor this into your preparations could cause you problems down the road.
Hiring a street sweeper is one of the easiest ways to ensure your event doesn’t leave the same aftermath as a tornado. Even if your event takes place in grassy areas or on fairgrounds, street sweepers can help! Reilly Sweeping, for example, offers special event cleanup for outdoor events such as concerts, festivals, county fairs, street carnivals, fun runs, and any other fun activity. Using a street sweeping company provides many benefits (namely that you and your friends don’t have to spend hours picking up trash).
Benefits to Using a Street Sweeper for Event Cleanup
- Equipment: Street sweepers have power sweepers that can quickly and effectively remove trash, dirt, and debris.
- Reputation Management: Neglecting to clean up after an event could tarnish your reputation, making it harder to book future events or venues. Plan ahead to ensure the only lingering trace of your event is a ton of happy attendees.
- Safety: Reduce the risk of large debris and litter causing safety concerns, injuries, and lawsuits.
- Environmental Protection: The pollution of stormwater runoff is a huge concern after special events because the litter and debris could contaminate our drinking water.
Not all street sweeping companies offer the same services, so be sure to discuss the details of your events with any company you are considering.
Benefits of Using Reilly Sweeping
Reilly Sweeping has the experience, equipment, and expertise needed to quickly remove all trash and debris from big events. With us, you’ll get:
- Thorough Cleaning: We don’t just sweep the streets; we make sure that the entire area is free of debris and trash. Services we offer include:
- Emptying and relining trash cans
- Collecting litter from grass areas
- Removing bulk items
- Handpicking planters
- Using hand blowers to clean sidewalks
- Less Downtime: We perform daily maintenance on our sweeping vehicles to improve performance and reduce downtime, which means the cleanup will be over before you know it.
- Compliance with Regulations: We know the local laws and regulations so you don’t get stuck with hefty fines.
Focus on making your event unforgettable and leave the cleanup to us. Contact us today to get a free, no obligation estimate from our professional staff. We have locations that perform special event cleanup services in Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, Deleware, Pennsylvania, Ohio and New Jersey.