Our Street Cleaning and Maintenance Services in Washington D.C. Include
We offer the following street cleaning, special event and parking lot sweeping services in Washington, D.C. and the surrounding metro area:
- Street cleaning and street sweeping
- Parking lot cleaning
- Construction site sweeping and cleanup
- Special event, marathon and concert cleanup
- Airport runwaypower sweeping
- Municipality power sweeping
- Additional sweeping and cleaning services
If you would like more information about the services we offer in the DC area, you can call us, email us, or fill out the form below and one of our team members will reach out to you as quickly as possible. We will work with you to create a customized program to fit your needs.
Fun Facts About D.C.’s Streets:
- Washington, D.C.’s roadways are comprised of about 1,500 miles of public roads in addition to 1,392 miles that are maintained by the government.
- The District’s original layout was designed by Pierre L’Enfant, a French-American military engineer, in 1791.
- Maryland and Washington D.C. ‘s boundaries are distinguished by Southern Avenue, Western Avenue, and Eastern Avenue.